I can't believe we actually have a 2nd grader in the house...I'm not that old is that even possible?! School is out now and time to head over to Bear Lake and Brooklynn couldn't be more excited! She gets to spend more time with her daddy and be at the lake who could ask for anything more! So I meant to post this a lot sooner but if you havn't noticed I havn't posted anything in a while and I'm sorry about that but as any of you that know me and our lifestyle this time of year is extremely hectic and I barely find time to even see my husband! But I'm used to it by now I guess and at least we have a place to live over in Bear Lake so we can see him when possible! Brooklynn had a play in her classroom the last week of school and she was great! She had a part in both plays and she did great! Here are some photos and videos of her and her classmates...Grandma Hirschi was able to come and watch and that made her very happy!
TUSH BABY
7 months ago
7 comments:
Cute pictures and videos! I can't believe Brooklynn is going to be in 2nd grade. That is crazy! She's sure growing up fast and we are glad she is a part of the Hirschi family!
So cute. I know! Can you believe how fast time goes by with these cute kids in our home?!?!?! You are DEFINTITELY lookin' way too young to have a 2nd grader...what are you like ....18? :) We'll miss ya while you are gone! Come back soon.
Oh my those were cute! How fun. I taught 2nd grade in Provo for 2 years before we moved to Mesa. It is such a fun age! Cute pictures and videos! They brought back many of my teaching days memories!!
A big congrats to the beautiful Brooklynn. And here's to a great summer season at the lake. Hope it all goes well!
isn't it incredible? summer again already! i hope brooklynn enjoyed 1st grade. calvin is certainly looking forward to summer!
Happy Second Grade, big girl.
How is it she is older but WE aren't?!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment