Friday, July 11

BEACH BUMS!!!


I know pretty brave to put this picture on arn't I but it went so perfect with my title I had to do it! I know I have been very slow on getting my posts up but please bare with me this summer and there will be more after the summer is over I promise! So please understand why when I do post there are so many pictures I try to combine a lot of activities since I don't get seperate one's up right now! The Hirschi family is just loving the lake this year. We always have but this year seems different since now Spencer is old enough to have fun on the beach and his sister has a play mate as well! We also get frequent visits from wonderful friends and family almost every weekend! Our newest friends, Kris and Doug, have come up a few times so we took advantage of relaxing on the beach with them and other friends who have either planned on coming or spontaneously come up! Brooklynn and Spencer are seriously water freaks! I can't keep them away from it and Spencer has no fear it definately keeps me on my toes that's for sure! Below are some pics of them not on the beach but in our yard! Doesn't have to be the beach for them to enjoy the water!! We turn on the sprinklers and or fill the little pool up and they have a blast without having to haul everything to the beach which I love sometimes! Also one day I had to change Spencer 3 different times. First I found him out there in his clothes so I stripped him down and let him swim. Well he was done so we dried him off and changed him into clothes well I guess he wasn't done. I found him outside and caught him in barely enough time to just have to change his shorts and socks...Well third times a charm they say and yep that's him the third time in ALL his clothes I said forget it and let him play like that there is no stopping that boy! If he wants to do something he will find a way, TON of determination just like his daddy!

Here are my cute friends Kris and Doug! They have a 2 month old baby boy named Duncan and we can't wait for him to get a little bigger so him and Spence will be best "neighbor friends" ;) Kris and Doug live just up the street from us only 2 houses up right now until more people build but still close enough we love it!!! Thanks for making the trip up so much Kris your amazing and I love our new friendship!


Also on that same day our other neighbors spontaneously headed over as well so we got to play with them too and it was so good to get to know them better and I can't wait to have more fun beach days at the lake with them! I was so sad I didn't get a picture of Becky but this is her husband up top holding there 16 mth old son's hand! There baby is Spencer's age so that was fun to have them up with all there kids for our kids to play with! Below is our babies being so so cute together there's another fabulous bum shot!!!

This fun beach trip was with our dear Aunt Rach and uncle Adam the weekend before they moved back to Vegas :( It was fun to get a little weekend getaway in one of our cabins with them though and they took awesome pictures for us on the beach of the equipment and our cute kids! We're going to miss you guys so much especially all the fabulous picture taking that gets done! Thanks for being the perfect roomates and the house is so empty with out you! Congrats on your new home in Las Vegas and good luck!!


Just more fun moments at our house this little stinker he is doing something mischevious in both these pictures but that is Spencer never a dull moment!

9 comments:

Becky said...

I check your blog almost everyday as I am going through my blogging friends. I am so happy to see some new pictures. Seriously miss you!!! That picture of Spencer and Bronson is so cute. I think they will be great little neighborhood friends! I hope we can come and play at the lake again. I enjoy your family's company- and I think Camden and Brooklyn hit it off as little play mates, too. :) I'll give you a call soon.

Deanna said...

#1 Love the shot and title...and if you got, flaunt it.
#2 Brooklynn's American flag bathing suit is gorgeous
#3 I go to the swimming pool with this kid like 579 times a day. When his mom is home he wears the water wings, then we take them off as soon as her car drives away...don't tell. But he's 3 years old!
xoxoxo

Joell said...

oh my goodness! What fun you guys are having! I love bear Lake! I think Bryce and I are planning to come up and visit you guys and Randi sometime!

Rachel Mai said...

Very clever title, sister. Yes, I'm finally connected again. It's about time. I'm so glad you've made friends in your neighborhood. Everyone is sooo great there. I miss it like crazy!

ChaChaCha said...

cute pictures! you guys have a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

jaimee you look great. it is so fun to see your kids, they are adorable. thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog.

Randi said...

Jaimee! I like the changes you made to your blog! Cute "Beach Bums" post! I am glad we can all be at Bear Lake together in the summer. It's so nice to have family close by!

Valerie said...

Jaimee, I love the new look of your blog! Spencer is such a cutie!

Jaime Lynne said...

Jaimee, you are a blog slacker! :) Is everything OK?!?!? I was checking to see if Brian made it back from Colombia safely. I have been so impressed with the love and support you have shown Rachel and Adam throughout this adoption. You amaze me!