Friday, October 16

IT'S A BOY!!!

Just thought I'd share these so my family far away can see them. Healthy baby, was moving around a lot during the ultrasound (yup I'm sure another very active boy is on it's way)... But a friend said to me yesterday something that makes so much sense and helps me put it all into better perspective. It may be chaotic and loud a lot of the times w/boys but looking at the bigger picture really helps you get through it. Meaning we are raising these boys to become great men who will do a lot of good in this world! Well at least we hope they will in some way or another! These little boys will be men one day and can become strong, spiritual and smart leaders in whatever they put their minds too! It was such confounding words it really helped me realize what I'm doing here w/these kids and what amazing things can come out of it if I am teaching them correctly -- now for knowing how to teach them correctly is a whole other discussion ;) I just want my kids to be happy & healthy and one day have the ambition to do great things w/their lives and raise their own families so getting to have another boy is really a dream come true :)


He was rubbing his eyes quite a few times during the ultrasound it was really cute!


Well here's the proof...yah no mistaking it that's for sure!

Here's the lower half of his body in 3D


And here's the side shot in just the regular ultrasound...

They also moved my due date to March 6th instead of March 10th!!! So now I have the same due date as my sister-in-law, Deb, she lives on the east coast and is married to Brian's brother. It's just crazy how life works sometimes and how things work out - so much fun! Her and Randi (my other sister-in-law due on March 8th) both get their ultrasounds on Monday so I can't wait to see what their both having!!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

What a coincidence that you guys are all due at the same time! That is so fun!!! I love those 3D pictures- why the heck didn't I get any of those??? It's so weird to be able to see the baby and his little hands and face. I, for one, am very very excited about your boy- now I am curious if he'll look like Spencer!

Krista Griffiths said...

I still can't believe 3 are all due so close!!! love it!! He is adorable already!!! Congrats!

Deanna said...

THAT'S a boy for sure. Congrats, baby mama.
xoxoxo

Shauna said...

Congrats for sure!! Too much fun that there are so many babies in your family due so close. Instant playmates. I hope you are feeling well.